Our Family Transitional Housing Program serves families experiencing homelessness or without stable housing looking to move toward housing stability and self-sufficiency.
We provide stable housing and supportive case management to help families break the cycle of poverty and homelessness, overcome barriers, and achieve their goals. Ithaka has 15 housing units in Colorado Springs that provide transitional housing for families. Each household pays 30% of their income in rent and approximately 70 people are in the program at a time.
Our Family Program provides housing to households who:
- Are experiencing homelessness or face other high barriers to housing like legal residency, criminal background, substance abuse, mental health challenges, etc.
- Have at least one child under the age of 18.
- Are willing and able to work full-time.
- Are motivated to set and achieve goals.
- Are willing to participate in supportive case management.
Ithaka does not take direct applications for our Family Program. Instead, we fill openings through referrals from community partners. If you are in need of housing assistance please refer to resources on our find housing page.