We provide safe, affordable, and supportive transitional housing services for an estimated 100 residents:
including seniors, immigrants, families in housing crisis, those leaving incarceration and those exiting homelessness. Ithaka has been housing low-income members of our community for 40 years. We are committed to providing support and community to all our residents so that they can achieve a self-determined vision for their own lives.
How we do it.
- From homelessness.
- From unsafe housing.
- From incarceration.
- Provide safe, stable, and affordable housing.
- Build supportive relationship with Case Manager.
- Identify Goals.
- Connect to Resources.
- Build supportive relationships with other residents.
- Share in community events.
- Improved health and wellness.
- Improved income through wages or benefits.
- Improved financial stability.
- Secure permanent housing.